Saturday, October 29, 2016

Me Myself & Someone Else

I dont closed to others because of their wealth..
I dont closed to others because of their belongings..
I just keep close to others because i just love the way they are..
I just keep close to others because i just see them in their own style..
I love them because i have no reasons behind..
I love them in every situation we have faced together and will be face together again and again..
I feel comfortable to talk and share to them just because who they are..
I feel ease in my heart just because they always make me feel ease in anything..
They know when i feel lonely..
They know when i feel sad..
They know when i am happy..
"Friendship isn't about whom i know the longest..but it is someone who came and never left my side~

#there's only no reason#hope our relationship keep remains forever#



No comments:

Post a Comment